Dian Xiao Er symbolises a pit stop for guests to rest and recharge before returning to the daily hustle and bustle of life. The place provides a sanctuary of warmth and happiness, as guests indulge in hearty meals over heart to heart conversations.
We take great care in the selection and preparation of our ingredients, with our ducks prepared and freshly roasted daily. They are first marinated with a revitalizing blend of Chinese herbs and spices for hours, and then meticulously roasted at a precise temperature to retain its juices. This yields perfectly roasted ducks which are crisp to the touch, coupled with a golden brown sheen. Brimming with incredible flavours, this culinary masterpiece is complemented wonderfully with our specially concocted herbal sauce.
Present your mobile device with an open gift voucher to the merchant staff and click on the gift code. Merchant staff will enter their pin to complete the redemption process. Screenshots and printed copy of vouchers will not be accepted.
- Valid for both dine-in and takeaway at all Dian Xiao Er.
- Voucher is non-refundable and no extension is allowed.
- Voucher is non-exchangeable for cash.
- Voucher needs to be presented at the point of redemption. Screenshots and printed copy of vouchers will not be accepted.
- Multiple vouchers are stackable and any remaining balance of the vouchers will be forfeited.
- Voucher is not valid on eves of/in lieu of Public Holidays and on Public Holidays, special occasions (Mother’s Day & Father’s Day) & during the 15 days of Chinese New Year.
- Voucher is not valid with other ongoing promotions, early bird promo, discounts, vouchers, membership privileges and lunch set menus unless otherwise stated.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions as necessary