Dian Xiao Er symbolises a pit stop for guests to rest and recharge before returning to the daily hustle and bustle of life. The place provides a sanctuary of warmth and happiness, as guests indulge in hearty meals over heart to heart conversations.
We take great care in the selection and preparation of our ingredients, with our ducks prepared and freshly roasted daily. They are first marinated with a revitalizing blend of Chinese herbs and spices for hours, and then meticulously roasted at a precise temperature to retain its juices. This yields perfectly roasted ducks which are crisp to the touch, coupled with a golden brown sheen. Brimming with incredible flavours, this culinary masterpiece is complemented wonderfully with our specially concocted herbal sauce.
Present your mobile device with an open gift voucher to the merchant staff and click on the gift code. Merchant staff will enter their pin to complete the redemption process. Screenshots and printed copy of vouchers will not be accepted.
• Voucher is valid till expiry date shown on the voucher.
• Valid only for dine-in at all Dian Xiao Er restaurants in Singapore.
• Voucher needs to be presented at the point of redemption. Screenshots and printed copy of vouchers will not be accepted.
• Wogi vouchers are stackable and any remaining balance of the vouchers will be forfeited.
• Wogi vouchers are not are not allowed to be used together with other cash vouchers, e-vouchers or membership privileges.
• Voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
• Expired vouchers will not be accepted.
• Not valid during the Chinese New Year period for 2022 and 2023:
29 Jan - 15 Feb 2022 and 16 Jan – 5 Feb 2023
• Dian Xiao Er reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
• For more details on operating hours, please visit https://www.dianxiaoer.com.sg/locations