Since its 1943 founding in Sweden, IKEA has created a better everyday life for the many people by offering well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. IKEA is today the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with more than 460 stores in 52 countries - including three in Singapore.
1.Visit any of the IKEA stores in Singapore. IKEA store locations: Alexandra, Tampines, Jurong.
2.Before you start shopping, approach IKEA Customer Service counter in the IKEA store and present your Wogi-IKEA eGift Card.
3.At the IKEA Customer Service counter, Customer Service will scan the barcode on your voucher to complete the redemption process. Screenshots and printed copy of vouchers will not be accepted.
4.Once approved, you will be given a physical IKEA Gift Card, topped up with an equal amount of S$ credits.
5.Use this physical IKEA Gift Card against your purchases at the IKEA Check-outs in the IKEA store.
6.The value of each eGift Card cannot be split into multiple IKEA Gift Cards.
IKEA Store Location
317, Alexandra Road, Singapore 159965, Customer Service Counter (Level 1).
60 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528764, Customer Service Counter (Level 3).
50 Jurong Gateway Road, Singapore 608549, Customer Service Counter (Level 2).
Please visit IKEA.sg/store for updated store operating hours
1. This eGift Card is valid for use only at IKEA Alexandra, Tampines, Jurong in Singapore.
2. This eGift Card is not exchangeable for cash.
3. Multiple redemptions are NOT allowed on this eGift Card. If redemption amount is less than the eGift Card value, then the balance will be forfeited upon redemption
4. Once the IKEA eGift Card is used in-store, no refund or return cases will be entertained
All other Terms and Conditions are subject to IKEA Gift Card (the physical gift card).
The following terms and conditions apply to the physical IKEA Gift Cards:
The physical IKEA Gift Card is valid for use only at IKEA stores in Singapore: Alexandra, Tampines and Jurong.
* Present the IKEA Gift Card to the cashier in the IKEA store when making payment.
* It can be used for payment in multiple transactions according to the value in the gift card.
* The value of gift card is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
* Loss or stolen card will not be replaced.
* The gift card is non-reloadable and will expire 2 years from the date when the value is loaded in the card.