Before, the Lim brothers were helping out at their father’s pig farm in Punggol. Mr Lim Hock Chee and his wife rented a stall at one of the now-defunct supermarket chain stores in Ang Mo Kio to sell chilled pork. When the couple managed to clear the excess stock, their store owner ran into financial problems and put up the various stores for sale, including the one where Mr Lim Hock Chee and his wife were operating the pork stall. With the government phasing out pig farms, and with seed capital from their father, the Lim brothers took the plunge and ventured into the retail business by taking over the store at BLK 122. The original store remains operational today, and this, is the story of how Sheng Siong began.
Please present voucher on your mobile with QR code on your mobile for cashier to scan, no printed copies or screenshots will be accepted.
Sorry there are no added stores for
Please contact support if you need any assistance.
• Redemption is applicable only for purchases made at Sheng Siong stores except for lottery products, tobacco & alcohol products. (https://corporate.shengsiong.com.sg/store-locator/).
• Vouchers cannot be tendered in exchange for another voucher.
• No minimum spending required on redemption of vouchers. If the total value of the vouchers tendered exceeds the amount spent, no change will be given.
• Use of multiple vouchers is allowed in a single transaction.
• The voucher cannot be used in exchange for lottery products, tobacco & alcohol products and other products which we will specify from time to time.
• Not refundable or exchangeable for cash and any unused balance will not be refunded.