7-Eleven was founded in 1927 as an ice and beverage stand in Dallas, Texas, and has gradually evolved from selling basic items such as eggs, milk, and bread, to today’s one-stop-shop convenient solution, offering a wide variety of products, fresh food, and services. The store name “7-Eleven” was created in 1946, to reflect the company’s new extended hours, 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, seven days per week. Afterwards, 7-Eleven
introduced its first 24-hour store in the early 1960s, which is now a hallmark of 7-Eleven’s “around-the-clock” operating mode. 7-Eleven is the largest convenience store chain in the world. There are currently around 58,500 7-Eleven stores across the world, serving customers in 17 countries including Japan, Australia, Canada, Taiwan, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, Sweden, and China.
Please present the voucher page on your mobile device to the cashier at the time of redemption.No printouts or screenshots will be accepted. The dark mode on the phone has to be switched off.
Sorry there are no added stores for
Please contact support if you need any assistance.
• This voucher is valid only within Singapore (excluding airport stores) and its value is equivalent to the Singapore currency.
• This voucher will expire at the DDMMYY as indicated.
• No extension upon expiry. The expiry date is final.
• Not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
• Not refundable or exchangeable for cash, and any unused balance will not be refunded.
• Not valid for purchase of all lottery products, bill payments, top-up services, Dairy Farm gift vouchers and Qoo10 online shopping payment.
• This voucher must be fully utilised in a single transaction and any unconsumed value will be forfeited and is not refundable.
• Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse or suspend the redemption of vouchers upon unsuccessful validation at the Points of Sales.
• Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Consumer advisory – Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd, the holder of the gift Voucher does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.