By registering for a user account on our wogi.sg, our “
” (a “
”), you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms stated herein, as may be updated from time to time (the “
”), which form an agreement between you and WOGI PTE. LTD. (Singapore Company Registration Number: 201436860D) (the “
”), that is effective as if you had signed it.
”), and all applicable laws and regulations.
Your registration or continued usage of a User Account is subject to your continued agreement and compliance with these Terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not permitted to register or use a User Account and you must terminate any such access or User Account immediately.
The Company reserves the right to amend and update these Terms at any time at its sole discretion. You are advised to regularly review and update yourself on these Terms. Please direct any questions you may have about these Terms, or technical questions or problems with the Website, to us at
- These Terms are in addition to and complement the Website Terms, which remain in full force and effectiveness and are to be read together with these Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and the Website Terms, the provisions of these Terms will prevail.
- Only persons who are at least 18 years of age may register for or use a User Account. By registering and using your User Account, you represent and warrant to the Company that:
- you are 18 years of age or older; or
- you are accessing the Website with the consent and under the supervision of a responsible adult (at least 21 years of age) who agrees to take responsibility for all your actions.
In registering a User Account, you represent and warrant that you have read and agree to the terms of the Data Protection Policy, available
and the Website Terms. Furthermore, you must inform the Company without undue delay of any changes to the information that you provided when registering your User Account by updating your personal details.
Each person is only allowed to register
ONE (1) USER ACCOUNT
, and in the event that you register for or use more than 1 User Account, the Company may terminate all your User Accounts for cause and subsequently bar or prohibit you from further using the Company’s services.
- You may not register for or use a User Account if you have previously been barred by the Company from using the Website, are accessing it from a location which the Company has barred from using the Website, or are intending to use it for any non-permitted means as listed hereinafter in these Terms.
- You may only register for a User Account through the Website.
- You will be asked to create a password when creating this User Account. In order to prevent fraud or theft of your User Account, you should:
- create and use a password of sufficient length and complexity;
- keep your password confidential and safe, and not disclose it with or to anyone;
- not use your password anywhere else other than at the Website;
- update your password from time to time; and
- change your password without undue delay if you suspect that your password has been compromised.
- The Company’s Data Protection Policy is hereby incorporated by reference, and you represent and warrant that you have read, agree, and give all required consents under the Data Protection Policy regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data.
- If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be or there is a breach of security or misuse of your User Account, the Company may require you to change your password or may suspend your User Account without prior warning.
- You are solely responsible for all acts and actions carried out through your User Account.
- If you suspect that another person has taken over control of your User Account and you are no longer able to access it, you must notify the Company through any available means immediately. Upon receipt of such notification, the Company may suspend the relevant User Account pending the outcome of further investigations. You will be continue to be fully responsible and liable for any act taken through your User Account until such date and time when the Company receives your notification.
- Through your User Account, you may, amongst other things:
- view, amend, and change your personal data;
- view and purchase Gifts (as defined in the Website Terms);
- upload gift cards issued by Vendors (this may not be applicable to or available for every Gift or Vendor);
- send Gifts to any other person through selected delivery methods;
- exchange an existing Gift from a Vendor for WOGI Dollars;
- exchange or redeem WOGI Dollars for a Redeemable Gift (as defined below);
- link your User Account to your “Facebook” profile and if so, view the delivery information of your “Facebook” contacts that also have a User Account with the Company;
- contact the Company;
- terminate and close your User Account; and
- take any other act or perform any other function that the Company may permit from time to time.
- Any use of the Website or User Account other than as specifically authorized herein without the prior written permission of the Company is strictly prohibited and will terminate your license to use the Website, and allow us to suspend or terminate your User Account.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, suspend access to your User Account from time to time for maintenance, upgrading, administrative work, or other similar reasons.
- You may voluntarily close your User Account at any time through your User Account My Profile subject to the following conditions:
- You may not close your User Account if there is any unused Gift standing in your User Account, unless you expressly inform us that you waive and agree to the cancellation of such Gift. No refund will be provided for any Gift.
- WOGI Dollars in your User Account may be refunded if they qualify for a refund subject to Clause 6.9 of these Terms. If you do not expressly request that the Company makes such refund at the time of closing your User Account, you will be deemed to have irrevocably waived your right to receive such refund.
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, immediately and without notice suspend, discontinue, or terminate your access to your User Account or any part thereof for any reason, including any breach by you of these Terms, the Website Terms, the law, misuse of the User Account, act which is against public interest, public order, national harmony, offensive against good taste and decency, or withdrawal of consent to the Data Protection Policy.. In the event of a termination of your User Account for cause, each of your Gifts and WOGI Dollars will be forfeited absolutely and will not be refunded or redeemed.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from a suspension, discontinuance, or termination of your User Account, whether caused by the Company's negligence or otherwise.
- The suspension or closure of your User Account does not affect any accrued right the Company may have against you or liability you may bear towards the Company.
The Company provides the use of store credit called “
”. The use of WOGI Dollars is subject to the terms in this Clause, which may be changed at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
- The Company may in its sole discretion at any time from time to time:
- make WOGI Dollars available to any User Account;
- restrict any User Account from using WOGI Dollars; or
- impose any limitation on the use of WOGI Dollars.
- WOGI Dollars may be obtained either through:
exchanging a Gift owned or received by you for WOGI Dollars (“
directly purchasing WOGI Dollars through such means as the Company permits from time to time, including direct payment via the Website and purchase of top-up cards through third-party vendors (“
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Company is not responsible or liable for the actions of any third-party vendor in relation to the sale of WOGI Dollars.
- Once obtained, WOGI Dollars may only be used on the Website, and may only be used to purchase a Redeemable Gift (as defined below) on the Website by paying all or part of the purchase price for such Gift.
- Your WOGI Dollars will be stored in and tied to your User Account and may not be transferred to any other User Account.
- You may not have more than 1000 WOGI Dollars in your User Account at any one time. In the event that a purchase or exchange would result in your User Account having more than 200 WOGI Dollars, such purchase or exchange would not be allowed.
- Each WOGI Dollar must be used within 1 calendar year of the date of obtaining such WOGI Dollar, failing which such WOGI Dollar will expire and will cease to be redeemable for any Gift.
Each WOGI Dollar may be redeemed to offset the price of certain Gifts for the sum of S$1.00 (each a “
”), subject to the following conditions:
- The Company may designate any Gift as a Redeemable Gift at its sole discretion. If the Company does not designate a Gift as a Redeemable Gift, WOGI Dollars may not be used to offset the price of such Gift.
- The Company may limit the amount of WOGI Dollars that may be used for each Redeemable Gift, or set other conditions on the use of WOGI Dollars for a Redeemable Gift.
- The Company may at any time in its sole discretion designate a Gift as a Redeemable Gift, withdraw any Gift from being a Redeemable Gift, or change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of WOGI Dollars on a Redeemable Gift.
- If your User Account has WOGI Dollars with different expiry dates, the WOGI Dollars which are due to expire earlier will be used before the WOGI Dollars that that are due to expire later.
- If your User Account holds both Exchanged Dollars and Purchased Dollars expiring on the same date, Exchanged Dollars will be used before Purchased Dollars.
- The Company will not refund Exchanged Dollars. The Company may, in its sole discretion, refund unused Purchased Dollars purchased by you, subject to the following conditions:
- You must make a request for a refund on any unused Purchased Dollar to the Company in writing (via any means designated by the Company) no later than 1 calendar month after the date of expiry of such Purchased Dollar.
- Each refund of Purchased Dollars:
- is solely at the discretion of the Company;
- is only payable directly to you and not to any third party;
- must be made through the relevant page on the User Account;
- is subject to the imposition of an administrative processing fee, which will be offset against your refund; and
- will be paid to you through any reasonable means at the Company’s discretion.
- If the Company is unable to obtain any personal data required to make such refund, the Company’s obligation to make such a refund is fully discharged by the Company mailing a cheque for the refunded sum to your last known correspondence address.
- You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that to the best of your knowledge, information, and belief:
- the funds or property that used for making payment to the Company for any Purchased Dollar is not connected to any criminal activity, terrorist activity, or intended money-laundering scheme;
- any Purchased Dollar purchased by you will not be used for or in connection to any criminal activity, terrorist activity, or intended money-laundering scheme; and
- the country from which you are purchasing a Gift is not subject to an embargo which Singapore is bound to comply with or enforce.
- Your breach of any aforementioned representation or warranty will result in every WOGI Dollar held by you being immediately suspended without notice without the Company being required to give you any refund for any monies paid. You shall fully indemnify the Company against all costs, losses, expenses, claims, and damage incurred or suffered by the Company as a result of a breach of any aforementioned representation or warranty, including legal costs expended in defending or prosecuting any matter.