Born in Singapore in 1903, we started as a homegrown merchant of fresh, quality meats and dairy products. From a small cold store to a popular household name and Singaporean icon, we introduced numerous innovative retail concepts including the first supermarket in the 1960s, multiple retailing and bulk buying to bring greater savings to our customers. Cold Storage is also a pioneer in bringing quality and exclusive products from around the world to the well-travelled and the residents of Singapore.
To date, we have 3 brands – Cold Storage, Market Place and Jasons across 53 stores islandwide. Each brand offers unique store concepts and experiences to cater to our diverse consumer needs.
Please present the voucher page on your mobile device to the cashier at the time of redemption. No printouts or screenshots will be accepted. The dark mode on the phone has to be switched off.
Sorry there are no added stores for
Please contact support if you need any assistance.
• This voucher is valid only within Singapore (excluding airport stores) and its value is equivalent to the Singapore currency.
• This voucher will expire at the DDMMYY as indicated.
• No extension upon expiry. The expiry date is final.
• Not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
• Not refundable or exchangeable for cash, and any unused balance will not be refunded.
• Not valid for purchase of all lottery products, bill payments, top-up services, Dairy Farm gift vouchers and Qoo10 online shopping payment.
• This voucher must be fully utilised in a single transaction and any unconsumed value will be forfeited and is not refundable.
• Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd reserves the right to refuse or suspend the redemption of vouchers upon unsuccessful validation at the Points of Sales.
• Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Consumer advisory – Cold Storage Singapore (1983) Pte Ltd, the holder of the gift Voucher does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.