This eponymous new concept is especially poignant for Daniel Tay, who created it as a tribute to his father, a baker and confectioner himself for over 30 years. It is named after the well-loved Seng Choong Confectionery, which was established in 1965 and run by Daniel’s parents until its closure in 1996. Old Seng Choong pays homage to his father and the confectionery that sparked his culinary ambitions. The brand focuses on traditional festive treats to accompany every momentous occasion and celebration in life. Aside from rolling out promotional items for calendar events such as Mooncake Festival and Chinese New Year, Old Seng Choong will also launch old school bakes with a more nostalgic slant.
Daily: 11am–10pm. Present your mobile device with an open gift voucher to the merchant staff and click on the gift code. Merchant staff will enter their pin to complete the redemption process.
• Not applicable to add-ons
• Strictly no extension of expiry date
• Not exchangeable for cash
• Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, or privileges
• Old Seng Choong reserves the right to amend these T&Cs without prior notice